There is always going to be chaos, a crisis, or disruption – an economic downturn, funders’ shifting priorities, and some years- it’s a pandemic.
How are you managing the moment?
Join us for this participatory workshop focusing on the tried-and-true principals of fundraising that will help you weather any storm.
In this moment, your greatest asset is your staff and board’s ability to communicate and steward stakeholders. In fact, the smaller you are the better positioned you may be to grow your contributed revenue.
Topics to be discussed:
- Designing your organization’s strategic fundraising engagement process
- The three important roles that the board plays in fundraising
- Developing a culture of philanthropy that is intentional and inclusive
- And with all the Relief funding being made available: Uses of funding: restricted, unrestricted, sponsorship
Presenter: Suzanne Griffith, Founder and Managing Principal of VEGA Partners a firm that focuses on leveraging companies and philanthropies social impact solutions.
Registration: $35 (webinar)
With limited ability to generate NEW revenue, can you find a greater margin of profit by creating operational efficiencies?
Join us for this participatory workshop focusing on creative and innovative solutions for your business or organization to generate more earned revenue by maximizing operational efficiencies.
- Conducting an operational audit – assessing income and expense to ensure sustainability and growth
- The role of values and organization culture in operational efficiency
- Service areas that can be outsourced or shared to minimize expenses
- Building Consensus and Change Management
Even before the pandemic, organizations struggled with maximizing operational efficiencies. The economic setbacks from COVID-19 including restrictions on gatherings, changes in consumer behavior (voluntary or otherwise), and severe unemployment have taken a devastating toll on our sector- further impacting earned revenue which has now made it even more imperative to revisit operations efficiencies for organizations.
Presenter: Rashmi Narsana- Founder & CEO of CGT Strategy. Rashmi is an A&BC smARTscope consultant and has 18 years of nonprofit experience in management and leadership roles. She leads capacity building strategy projects that help organizations create well-developed plans to achieve their goals through a research-informed and data-based process. Rashmi also serves as adjunct faculty at the University of Vermont, where she teaches Nonprofit Management, and Fundraising and Development.