100 S State St
Chicago, IL 60603
Every BVA Project has a Team Lead assigned to it to serve as the project manager and liaison amongst the client, the BVA consultant team and A&BC’s staff. The role of the Team Lead is to manage the project plan and process, to align expectations among the key stakeholders and to ensure buy-in and participation from all parties.
The goal of the Team Lead Certification is to provide clear expectations and development, related to running an A&BC project. The program orients you to the 5 Stage Process used when managing projects for our arts clients.
Requirements & Application Process:
- Have served on at least one other BVA project before being Team Lead
- Be nominated by another BVA consultant to participate (nomination process includes emailing A&BC Program Director and explain why BVA consultant would make a successful Team Lead)
- Identifies with the BVA Team Lead core competencies:
- Clear Communication
- Effective Resource Management
- Has professional experience serving as a project manager and leading a team
- Will commit to up 6 hours, including pre-work, to obtain certification
- Will complete this online application by September 22, 2018.
Want to learn more about the benefits of becoming a BVA Team Lead? Read more here!