The Arts & Business Council of Chicago’s services to arts, cultural, and creative organizations include management consulting; board member training and matching; and professional learning. These programs are built to help Chicago-area arts, cultural, and creative nonprofits improve managerial and organizational capacity.
If you are a…
- individual artist
- creative entrepreneur
- 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), or 501(c)(6) tax-exempt organization
- nonprofit or for profit creative business
- or group or project with a fiscal sponsor
…then let’s work together! A&BC is committed to doing our best to support the culture and commerce of Chicago. If our programs aren’t the right fit, we’re happy to make referrals to our partners in the field who can help you find success.
Explore our services:
- On BOARD®: Nonprofit governance learning program with a focus on the sector’s larger pressing issues and ethical governance considerations for current and prospective board members.
- Learning Labs: Professional development sessions to start new conversations about nonprofit arts + culture management and continue discussing solutions for challenges across the sector.
- Business Volunteers for the Arts®: Pro-bono consultants are matched with nonprofit arts organizations to support them on a capacity-related challenge they’ve identified as critical, including strategic planning, concept development, board or staff development, communications and marketing, and other management and programmatic areas.
- smARTscope®: A proprietary organizational assessment tool developed by the Arts & Business Council of Chicago to help arts and cultural organizations find opportunities for balanced development.
For more information, contact email@example.com.