Support Our Work
Help make arts, culture, and creativity part of everyday life by supporting the Arts & Business Council of Chicago (A&BC)!
A&BC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts service organization founded in 1985 to strengthen Chicago’s creative economy.
We champion the city’s arts, cultural, and creative sectors by:
- Strengthening the relationship between the arts and businesses;
- Connecting people and engaging all 77 of the city’s community areas;
- Empowering creative enterprises with the business acumen needed for them to succeed;
- Cultivating pro bono volunteers and providing high-quality board leadership training; and
- Promoting a social and economic future where creativity, vitality, and racial equity are enjoyed by all Chicagoans.
Our efforts are funded entirely by contributions from individuals, corporations, government, and foundations. Join us in nurturing creative enterprises through our capacity building programs and services!
Contribute to a Thriving Creative Economy
There are several ways you can help Chicago’s creative enterprises prosper:
For more information about contributing to A&BC, email Kristin Larsen, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.372.1876 ext. 101.