On BOARD® is the Arts & Business Council of Chicago’s unique board governance and leadership training program that prepares individuals who are ready to engage as active board members of arts, cultural, and creative nonprofit organizations. Individuals who successfully complete the full program demonstrate an understanding and commitment to upholding high standards of nonprofit board governance.
Demystifying Fundraising and the Role of Board Members is part 5 of 6 in the full On BOARD® curriculum. To register for the full program session, click here.
- Sources of funding: foundations, corporations, individuals, government
- Uses of funding: restricted, unrestricted, sponsorship
- Designing your organization’s strategic fundraising engagement process
- The three important roles that the board plays in fundraising
- Developing a culture of philanthropy that is intentional and inclusive
Presenter: Suzanne Griffith / Navigate Nonprofit
Price: $35 – Nonprofit and public sector employees use code NPO20 for $10 discount