- Funding landscape for nonprofit organizations and sector-wide trends in giving
- The role board members play in securing funds
- Creating a donor cultivation strategy
- The role of board members in arts advocacy
- Emerging issues in arts & cultural policy including The CARES Act and the government’s role in COVID-19 response
Presenters: Suzanne Griffith / Navigate Nonprofits
Jonathan VanderBrug / Deputy Director, Civic Engagement / Arts Alliance Illinois
All dollars earned from this On BOARD® Lab will go directly toward our efforts to creatively and accessibly provide support and lend expertise to nonprofit organizations during the COVID-19 crisis.