100 S State St
Chicago, IL 60603
BOARD MEMBER TRAINING
Speaker: Megan Angle, CPA & Manager, Porte Brown LLC
Learning objectives include:
- Financial oversight and safeguarding of assets and nonprofit status
- Policies: conflict of interest, whistleblower, document retention & destruction, executive compensation, etc.
- Understanding nonprofit financial statements
- Taxes including payroll and UBIT
- Filing with the IRS and other government entities
- What occurs during an audit and when you need one
- Managing cash flow
Advance registration is required as space is limited. We will not accept walk-up registrations.
For more information, or accessibility accommodations, please contact Noemi Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.