BOARD MEMBER TRAINING
Speaker: Megan Angle, CPA & Manager, Porte Brown LLC
Learning objectives include:
- Financial oversight; policy creation and compliance; and safeguarding of assets
- Policies: conflict of interest, whistleblower, document retention & destruction, executive compensation, etc.
- Achieving financial accountability
- What occurs during an audit and when you need one
- Managing cash flow
- Taxes including payroll, UBIT, and changes to GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
- Maintaining nonprofit status through tax compliance – filing with the IRS and other government entities
Advance registration is required as space is limited. We will not accept walk-up registrations.
For questions, please contact Noemi Garcia at email@example.com.