100 S State St
Chicago, IL 60603
Leaders in non-profit organizations – board members, executive directors and everyone else – should be comfortable asking for money. But, too few of them are actively doing it.
In this fast-paced, interactive session, fundraising veterans Christopher Jabin (Dragonfly Advisors) and Charles Katzenmeyer (The Field Museum) will offer a practical framework for identifying and cultivating prospective donors, engaging them in the work of your organization, getting the meeting and finally, … making the ask.
Participants in this session will understand how to:
- Identify prospective donors for a non-profit organization
- Build cultivation efforts that help move distant prospects toward being top prospects
- Request and structure a solicitation meeting
- Make the ask and answer potential objections
- Close a gift and begin donor stewardship