20 W Kinzie Street
Leaders in non-profit organizations – board members, executive directors and everyone else – should be comfortable asking for money. But, too few of them are actively doing it.
In this fast-paced, interactive session, fundraising veterans Christopher Jabin and Charles Katzenmeyer will offer a practical framework for identifying and cultivating prospective donors, engaging them in the work of your organization, getting the meeting, and finally, making the ask.
Participants in this Learning Lab will understand how to:
- Identify prospective donors for a non-profit organization
- Build cultivation efforts that help move distant prospects toward being top prospects
- Request and structure a solicitation meeting
- Make the ask and answer potential objections
- Close a gift and begin donor stewardship