Round Tables for Senior Leaders are designed to benefit senior leaders from creative businesses and nonprofit organizations to convene with peers to discuss ideas, context, and emotions; to make sense; and re-orient their visions and actions.
Facilitated by our Business Volunteers for the Arts® and other skilled individuals, Round Tables will offer conversations on a variety of management and leadership topics. If you are looking for a space for connection, empowerment, and processing the difficulties of the moment, Round Tables are for you.
Chicago theatre professional Elsa Hiltner recently penned Pay Equity: What’s in it for Theatre Companies? in Howlround Theatre Commons. Although our Round Table will explore pay equity in all artistic disciplines, Hiltner’s essay (and your requests for this topic!) will inspire our conversation. Some concepts we may explore include:
- Morals, ethics, values
- Productivity and the quality and quantity of work
- Status, power, and decision making
- Diversity, accessibility, safety, and inclusion
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Fund and audience development
- Involving the board and artists in compensation policy development
- Communicating compensation policies
- Monitoring compensation policies
Round Tables for Senior Leaders are supported by Aon.